RMA Rejection Notice – RMA is refused due to customer’s unauthorized alteration or modification of product.
- Tutorial Videos & Installation Guides
FnL Product Line Determining PCIe lane assignment for your SSD7000 Controller MacOS Windows Linux SSD6200 Series Controller SSD7000 Series Controller RocketStor Series RocketRAID Series RocketU Series Motherboard Compatible Report Other Questions Standard Responses for Known Issues or Subjects WebGUI eStore
- Compatibility Reports
- Workaround Issue
Your RMA request has been denied.
We have the right to refuse RMA requests for products that have been subject to unauthorized alteration or modification, or have been damaged as the result of improper installation. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse RMA requests for products that have been used with uncertified accessories.
Please check our Warranty Policy for more information: https://highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/support.htm
- Product warranties are nontransferable, and only extend to the original purchaser or recipient of a gift.
- We will only honor warranties for product purchased from authorized resellers or distributors.
- Please do not tamper with or attempt to remove any warranty labels applied to the product – doing so will void the product warranty.
- Modification to, alteration of or applying non-certified software updates to the product will void the product’s warranty.