Is the Dell PowerEdge R510 compatible with SSD6200/7000/7500 series controllers?
- Tutorial Videos & Installation Guides
FnL Product Line Determining PCIe lane assignment for your SSD7000 Controller MacOS Windows Linux SSD6200 Series Controller SSD7000 Series Controller RocketStor Series RocketRAID Series RocketU Series Motherboard Compatible Report Other Questions Standard Responses for Known Issues or Subjects WebGUI eStore
- Compatibility Reports
- Workaround Issue
Is Dell PowerEdge R510 compatible with HighPoint NVMe series controllers?
Compatibility Status: No (it is not compatible with HighPoint NVMe Series Controllers)
Compatibility Report: Link
Note: The compatibility reports we provide are based on research of the target platform / motherboard, using the manufacturer’s official specifications and product documentation.
Summary: Given the age of the system and the PCIe standard supported, the Dell PowerEdge R510 cannot support HighPoint NVMe Series controllers.
1. PCIe Host Interface: PCIe 2.0 – the platform provides one PCIe 2.0 x16 slot.
2. Boot RAID Support (NVMe arrays used to boot a system): Not Supported
3. Data RAID Support (NVMe arrays used for data storage): Note Supported
4. Compatible Controllers:
● No compatible HighPoint NVMe controllers
If you have further questions about what card is best for your needs, please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org