KB-P-How to replace the board to ensure that data will not be lost.
- Tutorial Videos & Installation Guides
FnL Product Line Determining PCIe lane assignment for your SSD7000 Controller MacOS Windows Linux SSD6200 Series Controller SSD7000 Series Controller RocketStor Series RocketRAID Series RocketU Series Motherboard Compatible Report Other Questions Standard Responses for Known Issues or Subjects WebGUI eStore
- Compatibility Reports
- Workaround Issue
If you need to replace an SSD7000 series controller, and would like keep the current RAID array or NVMe SSD configuration intact, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Power down the system and remove the SSD7000 series controller from the PCIe slot
- Carefully disconnect each NVMe SSD from the SSD7000 series controller; take special care not to damage the NVMe SSD’s connectors (“golden fingers”).
- Carefully install each NVMe SSD into the replacement SSD7000 series controller.
- Boot the system – provided the SSD’s are functioning normally, the system should automatically recognize and mount the existing NVMe configurations.