Why does one of my RocketStor enclosures not displayed by the RocketStor WebGUI?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Tutorial Videos & Installation Guides
FnL Product Line Determining PCIe lane assignment for your SSD7000 Controller MacOS Windows Linux SSD6200 Series Controller SSD7000 Series Controller RocketStor Series RocketRAID Series RocketU Series Motherboard Compatible Report Other Questions Standard Responses for Known Issues or Subjects WebGUI eStore
- Compatibility Reports
- Performance Report
- Workaround Issue
I have two HighPoint enclosures – the RS6628A and the RS6114V (or RS6124V). When using the WebGUI with my RS6628A and macOS, the software is able to connect to the enclosure but reports it as the 61xxV. Why is the RS6628A not shown?
This can occur if the RS61xxV driver has been installed, but the device is not in use. The driver will remain active even if the RS6114V/RS6124V enclosure is not physically connected to the system:
1. Uninstalling the inactive RS6114V/RS6124V driver will resolve this problem. To uninstall the driver, open terminal and enter the following commands:
#rm -rf /Library/Extensions/rs61xx.kext
2. Reboot the system and reinstall the WebGUI. Reboot the system once more.
3. After rebooting, start the WebGUI. It should now recognize and display information about the RS6628A enclosure:
4. At this stage, you can reinstall the RS6114V/RS6124V driver. The WebGUI should now provide options for both enclosures in the drop-down menu: