Use third-party tools (HWInfo & smartmontools ) to obtain hardware information
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Tutorial Videos & Installation Guides
FnL Product Line Determining PCIe lane assignment for your SSD7000 Controller MacOS Windows Linux SSD6200 Series Controller SSD7000 Series Controller RocketStor Series RocketRAID Series RocketU Series Motherboard Compatible Report Other Questions Standard Responses for Known Issues or Subjects WebGUI eStore
- Compatibility Reports
- Workaround Issue
Application: View all hardware information on the motherboard, which can help HPT check whether the HPT product is properly connected and related information about the hardware.
1. Download and install the HWinfo tool;
2. Run install the HWinfo tool
3. Check HPT device information (take SSD7103 as an example);
4. Save all configuration information in the system and check the next step according to the default information;
5. Remember the saved file location and send the file to HighPoint.
Application: View the SMART information of the disk can help HPT understand the status and information of the disk used, including disk signal, temperature, actual transfer rate, etc.
1. Download and install the smartmontools tool;
2. Run the smartmontools tool;
3. Scan for devices;
4. Show all SMART information for device
5. Save the screenshot and send it to HighPoint